Peak Positions offers individuals the opportunity to contribute to the success of one of the top search engine optimization firms in the SEO industry. Peak Positions has one of the strongest client rosters and most importantly, one of the highest client retention rates in SEO. Demand for our quality SEO services has never been higher. We provide a fun, fast-paced collaborative work environment where hard working, customer-focused professionals can excel.
If you'd like to be challenged on a daily basis, earn a good wage and live in one of America's top 5 cities, Traverse City, Michigan. Get in touch today.
Professional Web Developer / Programmer.
Established SEO Firm Seeking Professional Web Developer / Programmer.
Our firm is looking for a talented Web Development professional to join our Northern Michigan Organic SEO team. You will be working with other Web Development specialists and front-end developers serving clients in nearly every industry.
Qualified applicants must be proficient in several programming languages and developer tools including: PHP, HTML5, CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal. Magento etc…), FTP, CSS and MySQL. Experience with version control, clear concise source-code documentation, strong debugging and troubleshooting skills. In addition, excellent communication and collaboration skills are required.
- Scripting & Hand Coding
- Website Design & Functionality Collaboration
- Transforming Web Prototypes Into Functional Website Features
- Secure Contact Form Creation
- E-Commerce Shopping Cart Set-Up
- E-Mail Set-Up & Administration
- Database Design & Administration
- Server Set-Up & Administration
- Host / Development Area Set-Up & Administration
- Interdepartmental & Interdisciplinary Project Work
Competitive Compensation Package Including:
- $12.00 - $14.00 / Hour, Commensurate on Experience
- Full-Time Hours, 9-5:30 M-F
- PTO For Vacation, Illness and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Casual Dress Code
- Relocation Negotiable
* Please submit cover letter and résumé for consideration.